- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information collected on this site is utilized by our organization as well as third party vendors to carry out billing and payment services. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide during the course of doing business with our organization or as a result of your registration to this website. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone, nor will it be used for any other purpose by our partner vendors.
Your information will be used to provide online bill pay and services associated with billing or payments. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. view or pay your bill.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may discontinue your use of this website at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our main website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. Any card data you choose to store is maintained in the Level I PCI compliant environment of our payment processor.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.