For your convenience, we have created a video to help you know what to expect when preparing for your procedure. While this video is specifically for procedures taking place at Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, the information should still be helpful if your procedure is scheduled in another location.
You can also scroll down below the video to find the correct prep instructions for your procedure below. You can view these instructions online or print them if you like.
Please contact us if you are unsure which prep instructions are correct for your procedure.
If you have started bowel prep and concerned it might not be working, please click here for more information before calling your physician.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Patient Instructions
- Afternoon Day Surgery Preparation
- Morning Day Surgery Preparation
- Blood Thinner Medication Instructions
- Nulytely/Golytely/Gavilyte/PEG 3350 Bowel Preperation
- Nulytely/Golytely/Gavilyte/PEG 3350 Split Dosing Instructions