If you’re dealing with any type of moderate to severe incontinence, you want to understand it and figure out how to effectively treat it – as quickly as possible.
There are two main types of incontinence, urinary and fecal (or bowel). Both types of incontinence involve leakage you can’t control. Even a simple sneeze or laugh my trigger a leak which is embarrassing. As the problem worsens many people withdraw from social situations or activities they love.
Recently, CRS began treating certain incontinence patients with an unassuming device – InToneMV. This non-invasive device works well for patients who may not be a candidate for surgery or want a non-invasive, affordable solution.
The device has been proven to help men and women suffering from urinary and bowel leakage.
- InToneMV combines a customizable probe with muscle stimulation to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor, helping you to maintain continence
- InToneMV provides voice-guided exercises and visual biofeedback to reinforce proper completion of exercises
- Data from each home-based session is recorded for review by your CRS physician during follow-up visits to maximize your progress
- InToneMV is affordable and can stop your bowel leakage for as little as $5.70 per day for 6 months
- We stand behind the results – Follow the recommended treatment for InToneMV as prescribed by your CRS physician and if there is not improvement in the diagnosis, InControl Medical will reimburse you for your full out-of-pocket expense for the device InToneMV is a non-invasive, home-based treatment for women and men with bowel leakage
Use the chart below to match your symptoms with the correct InTone treatment.
Why do we talk to so much about incontinence and InToneMV? The answer is simple. We know this is a health issue affecting millions of people every day, but too many are embarrassed to seek treatment or talk to their doctor. And InTone is a breakthrough treatment that is delivering results for our patients.
Our staff and physicians specialize in colon and rectal conditions and treatment and we don’t want you to suffer in silence because you are too ashamed to talk to a doctor.
If you are tired of incontinence give us a call. We promise, the call is a lot easier than you think, and less embarrassing than experiencing another accident.